2022 Benefit Program and Open Enrollment – “Driving to Better Health”
Due to COVID-19, there will be no ONSITE meetings or ONSITE biometric screenings this year. Read this for information on how to ENROLL ONLINE or BY PHONE. BIOMETRIC SCREENINGS will be done at a LABCORP of your choice.
You have three options to enroll remotely. Choose 1 or 2 and complete by October 31st to enter the Raffle!
- Online Remote Benefits Enrollment: Go online to mybensite.com/duprelogistics to complete the online enrollment yourself. (Page 4 in the Enrollment Guide) Complete between October 22nd & October 31st to be entered into our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle giveaways. Winners to be chosen on November 5th!
- Benefits Helpline Remote Benefits Enrollment: Complete your enrollment choices by calling our Benefits Helpline at (888) 297-8052. Complete between October 22nd & October 31st to be entered into our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle giveaways. Winners to be chosen on November 5th!
- Schedule a Call Appointment Remote Benefits Enrollment: You can schedule a call with a Benefits Specialist between November 1st and November 12th for assistance enrolling. Details below. For this option, you will not qualify for our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle.
For the fifth straight year, Healthcare Premiums will remain the same despite the 5-8% trend in rising healthcare costs – a $0 increase in what you pay for premiums!
Qualify for our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle to win a year of free medical insurance for yourself, along with other great giveaways!!! Just complete your Online Remote Benefits Enrollment by Oct 31st to be entered in our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle giveaways! Winners picked on November 5th!
1st: FULL YEAR OF MEDICAL PREMIUMS
2nd: HALF YEAR OF MEDICAL PREMIUMS
3rd: HALF YEAR OF MEDICAL PREMIUMS
4th: APPLE IPAD 128 GB
5th: BLACKSTONE 4-BURNER LIQUID PROPANE FLAT TOP GRILL
6th: YETI TUNDRA 45 HARD COOLER
*EMPLOYEES THAT ENROLL THROUGH THE NEW DUPRÉ CONNECT APP WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A $250 GIFT CARD!*
Dupre will pay a set amount towards Employee Only Medical Insurance premium. The set amount is based on the Wellness classification – Both Categories Met
The employee may select any of the three medical plans – Gold, Silver or Bronze
|Full Year Premium||Half Year Premium|
|Gold||$2,350 off Annual Premium||$1,175 off Annual Premium|
|Silver||$1,622.40 off Annual Premium||$811.20 off Annual Premium|
|Bronze||$988.80 off Annual Premium||$494.40 off Annual Premium|
Open Enrollment for Dupre is here!
Have you enrolled for your 2022 benefits or scheduled your call appointment?
This letter has important information for you to consider and choose which plan works best for you and your family.
Please click here to access your 2022 Employee Benefits Guide.
Your current benefit elections will NOT automatically roll over. You are required to speak with a Benefit Specialist or go online and enroll in your 2022 benefits by November 24, 2021.
Scheduling your Call Appointment with a Benefits Specialist
You may schedule your call appointment beginning October 22nd. The call appointments may be scheduled between November 1st and November 12th. Be sure to schedule a time that you will be free of interruption and allow 30 minutes for your call. Our Benefit Specialist will call you with the number you provide when you schedule your call appointment. If something happens, you will be able to reschedule your call. Once you schedule the call, you will receive a confirmation email or text and reminders so you do not forget your call time.
Please have the following documents for your call:
- Your Social Security number
- Dependent’s Names, Dates of Birth and Social Security Numbers
- Dependent documentation if you are adding a new family member. (Page 5 of your Enrollment Guide)
- Email Addresses
- Please read the Enrollment Guide so you have an idea of the coverage you have and want to continue.
Please click here to access the Call Appointment scheduling calendar.
You will see “Appointment with a Benefits Specialist”.
If you are not in Central Time Zone, please set yours at the top of the box.
Pick the appointment date and select an available time slot for your appointment.
This moves you to the next screen where you will enter your name and email address.
Click “Save Information” and you are taken to a final screen that asks you for the phone number you want the Benefit Specialist to call for your appointment.
Now you are all set with your scheduled Appointment!!
Biometric Screening Instructions: Complete a free Biometric Screening between October 22nd and November 24th at a LabCorp facility of your choice. Go online to labcorp.com/findalab to find a LabCorp location near you (Select Employee Wellness with Body Measurements). If you do not have a Lab Corp near you or you have additional questions, please call your local manager for assistance & direction.
Click on this link to get your LabCorp Biometric Screening Voucher.
You must take this to LabCorp when you have your Biometric Screening.
*If you were hired on or after May 1, 2021, your biometric screening during orientation is good through Open Enrollment.*
Benefits of Calling a Quantum Healthcare Coordinator: Your First Call! As always, when in doubt or need of direction, call Quantum at (888) 641-4144. Their expert team of nurses & benefit specialists are ready to help you navigate your specific healthcare concerns by providing you with a single point of contact and a comfortable environment to ask questions specific to your healthcare needs. Call Quantum at (888) 641-4144 to get the care you need and save yourself money in the process!