For shippers throughout North America and internationally, we are an asset-based provider of logistics services that includes freight brokerage, intermodal, and transportation management.
We’re large enough for critical mass to get the job done quickly, safely, and in a cost effective way, but small enough where every customer is important to us.
Our team manages almost every situation to do more for our shippers, whatever your needs are.
- Dry van
- Temperature controlled
Intermodal & Rail
- 20-40′ Ocean container repositioning
- 53′ Dry and Reefer COFC
- 53′ TOFC standard and repositioning (Hyundai Trailers R2R or D2D)
Dedicated Contract Services
- North America: Mexico-US-Canada north & southbound
- International: to & from US
- Radioactive materials
- Our team utilizes the most advanced technology in the industry to optimize your transportation needs.
- We can provide total support to free your resources up allowing you to focus on your business.
Whatever You Need, We Do More
- Focused on Safety
- Dupré provides a $250,000 bond, far beyond the amount required by federal law, as part of our laser focus on safety.
- Quickly, Efficiently, with Transparency
- We get your loads moved on a spot basis; we’ll get you the best rate today.
- We get your loads moved on a regular basis; we’ll have everything set up for optimal rates.
- We’ll use multiple modes to reduce costs.
- We can manage your entire transportation department for you, so that you can focus on your core business while we focus on our core business.
- We can help you reduce your costs by leveraging our critical mass in freight and logistics management.
- Safely & On-time
- Freight/Modal Optimization – Our freight optimization process analyzes your shipment, by size and transit needs to determine the proper mode (TL-LTL-Intermodal).
- Hazmat & Chemicals Material Handling- Dupré has created a unique system to evaluate current and potential new carriers’ safety records. For chemical shippers, this process includes use of the ACC audit tool in a Pre-Audit and Post-Audit fashion.
- We take responsibility for ensuring that all documents relative to a carrier’s safety rating, authority, hazardous materials certification, financial stability and insurance are accurate and current. All tracked electronically.
- We ensure all package and shipment labels and other identification are accurate and adhere to all Federal standards and regulations.
- Technology to move your loads
- Powerful, flexible multi-mode 3PL management.
- Load tracking with low-level satellite tracking of all shipments with real time visibility to our shippers.
- With a Worldwide Reach
- We have a nationwide network of branch offices with corporate support in Lafayette, LA.
- We have an established cross-border service between Mexico-US and Canada-US.
- We manage port entry through to final destination.